The Catholic Diocese of Saginaw
Established on February 26, 1938 by Pope Pius XI. Its territory included 16 counties, carved out the Diocese of Grand Rapids and the Archdiocese of Detroit, in Michigan's "thumb and index finger."
Today, the Saginaw diocese covers 11 counties in eastern mid-Michigan within the Roman Catholic Province of Detroit: Arenac, Bay, Clare, Gladwin, Gratiot, Huron, Isabella, Midland, Saginaw, Sanilac, and Tuscola.
Mission Statement: Provide a holy, dignified, and prayerful place of burial that helps the Catholic Community see death as a bridge to the Communion of Saints.
Website Designed by ThimbleCity.com